Live Webinar: February 20
Inadequate requirements. They’re the #1 cause of project failure.
While we’ve come a long way from massive, antiquated requirements documents, requirements (or epics and user stories) still provide a GPS for your product.
So, how do you make sure requirements:
- Communicate your true vision?
- Keep your project lean and on track?
- Adapt to change without adding risk?
- Transform into a quality product?
Join us for this webinar to learn essential tactics for better requirements management — from discovery to review and testing.
- Common signs of poor requirements management.
- Principles of modern requirements.
- Essential communication tactics for results-driven development.
- Ways to streamline the requirement review process.
- Tips for adapting to changes in requirements.
- Templates for organizing your requirements.
- PLUS, get concrete tips from ACTUAL requirements management tool makers.
Chief Technology Officer, Helix ALM
Nico is CTO for Helix ALM. He specializes in technical guidance and product development efficiency for global organizations. An expert in software development, he is dedicated to helping customers drive quality product strategy.
VP of Products and Marketing
Vibhuti Bhushan is the VP of Products and Marketing at OpsHub. He comes with 16 years of rich experience in engineering, product management, and marketing. Prior to OpsHub, he worked with EMC, NetApp, and SAP in various technical and leadership roles.
Choose Your Location
11 a.m. PT | 2 p.m. ET
2 p.m. GMT